New Wine Dinner at Petunia’s
Less than a month after their Valentine’s Wine Dinner, Petunia’s Marketplace is hosting a wine dinner with Coyote Canyon Winery.
Oenophiles and gourmands will be able to choose between two dates: the first on Friday, March 8 at 5pm, and the second on Saturday, March 9 at 5pm.
Coyote Canyon wines to be poured will include:
- Life is Rose
- Tres Cruses
- Big John Cabernet
And the menu will include:
- Chicken satays with Thai peanut sauce
- Cioppino with mustard aioli bread
- Roasted root vegetables with savory chocolate Napoleons
- Rustic pork ragu with house-made pappardelle
- Chocolate truffles and assorted cheeses
The cost for dinner is $45. Call Petunias at (509) 328-4257 to reserve your seat.