City of Spokane residents may request a $25 Disposal Pass to be used at the Waste to Energy Facility (2900 S Geiger). The program will last until program funding is expended or November 30, whichever occurs soonest. These Disposal Passes are designed to help residents in the City of Spokane remove extra waste.
Instructions to obtain a pass
Residents with access to a computer or smartphone:
- Create an account or login to your account at my.spokanecity.org/account via web browser
- Once you’re logged in to your account, visit the Disposal Pass Request form page to request your pass.
- Complete the form with your information. Only City of Spokane residents can request a dump pass (businesses, organizations, schools, etc. are not permitted to use this program). Address listed must be residential, no P.O. Box addresses will be accepted.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the email provided with more information about redeeming the Disposal Pass. The first round of passes will be issued beginning in June and continue through November (unless programming funds are expended prior to November).
- When your Disposal Pass request is approved, you will receive a message regarding important information about redemption that needs to be reviewed prior to visiting the Waste to Energy Facility.
Residents with no access to a computer or smartphone:
- Spokane C.O.P.S. locations will have a limited number of paper passes available for folks without computer access, first-come, first-served. Please contact your local C.O.P.S. location to determine when pick-up of a disposal pass is available.