Project Hope Spokane is seeking a part-time Development Director.
The Development Director will have the following duties:
- Fully plan and implement an annual fundraiser and all follow-up.
- Responsible for all aspects of annual fund including but not limited to newsletters, direct mail, annual report and appeals.
- Works to ensure donor database, gift processing and acknowledgement procedures are in place and well functioning.
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment and meeting of annual fundraising goals.
- Creates and monitors development/marketing budget in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Keeps accurate and timely records of all donor contact in Donor Perfect database.
- Knowledge of and adherence to Association of Professional Fundraisers Code of Ethical Principles and Standards of Professional Practice.
- Assists Executive Director and Development Committee in identification, application, and reporting of appropriate grant-based funding for Project Hope.
- Performs related functions necessary to support the mission and values of Project Hope Spokane.
The pay is $15 per hour with a time commitment of 20 hours per week.
Why are we reposting this here? Project Hope serves the West Central and Emerson-Garfield neighborhoods, and it would be great to see a qualified candidate come from this area.
Please see the full job announcement for required skills and qualifications. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and résumé to James Kashork, Executive Director of Project Hope Spokane, 1428 W Broadway, Spokane, WA 99201.