This training is for anyone that owns or manages rental property, or for anyone interested in learning about the topics covered in each Crime Free Multi-Housing training presented by experts in their field.
- Introduction to Crime Free Multi-Housing
- Fair Housing
- Police Response/Relations – Working with the Police
- Domestic Violence – What Can Managers Do
- Crisis Resolution, Evictions, Landlord/Tenant Laws
- Gangs – Learn about gangs and how to recognize them
- Introduction to Community Oriented Policing Services
- Drugs – Warning Signs
- Fire Department Safety Issues
- Preparing the Property – Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
This course offers:
- structured and common rules of compliance
- a communication network
- a valuable marketing tool for property owners
Click here to learn more about Crime Free Multi-Housing and its benefits to your rental property and tenants.
2-Day Training for 2017
SEPTEMBER 21 & 28, 2017
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
2116 E First (parking behind the St Ann’s Church)
The cost is $75 per person. Lunch provided the 1st day. We need at least 15 confirmed attendees to have this class.