In addition to the usual vendor lineup — which now includes Chattaroy Cheese Co. — here’s what the market has in store for this season-closing event:
- A one-time vendor will be selling Davenport-area organic Fuji apples and Bosc pears for just 75¢ per pound. (Compare that with Safeway’s $2.99 per pound for non-local, non-organic apples.)
- An old-fashioned cider press to juice apples that you’ve either brought or bought. Don’t forget to bring a jug!
- A balloon animal maker for the kids.
- Members of Corbin Senior Activity Center and the Women and Children’s Free Restaurant will get a free jar of spiced apple jelly for coming down and joining us.
- This also marks the last Friday of the year that Spokane Hope Christian Reformed Church will be preparing authentic Korean food alongside the market to eat in or take out.
- Plus music, hay bales, and the bittersweet farewell that comes with the end of the season.
If you’re on Facebook, please RSVP to the event. We hope you’ll stop by and join us!