The West Central Lawn Care Supervisor will oversee the daily operations of West Central Lawn Care, including supervision of a crew of youth, aged 11-18, in all aspects of a lawn care business. The supervisor will provide all instruction that is necessary to the crew, will know how to operate all the required lawn care equipment, and represent Project Hope Spokane to West Central Lawn Care customers.
A few important notes and requirements:
- Position orientation begins immediately; position ends October 31
- 15-20 hours per week, 9-12am weekdays
- Position pays $10-12/hour, dependent on qualifications and experience
- Must have bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Must have experience managing, teaching, and leading youth
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a clean driving record
Working conditions are mostly outdoor, with substantial physical labor including the ability to lift up to 60 pounds and maneuver lawn care equipment.
To apply, send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com or mail your application materials to 1428 W. Broadway, Spokane, WA 99201.
Before applying, be sure to view the full job description here (PDF).