What’s on the menu this time?
- Halibut Provencal with Bridgepress Cellars Pinot Blanc
- Olive bruschetta and truffle mac & cheese with Domaine Serene 08 Pinot Noir
- Warm mushroom, arugula and prosciutto salad with undecided red
- Chinese five-spice baby back ribs with Robert Ramsay 2010 Syrah
- Chocolate dessert with Hestia Cellars 08 Merlot
The wine dinner starts at 5pm. Seats are $45 each — and they tend to get snapped up quickly!
For more info, or to reserve a seat, call Stacy at (509) 328-4257. Or get in touch with her via Petunia’s Facebook page.