Petunia’s Marketplace — a great organic and gourmet food store right here in Emerson-Garfield — has paired up with Rebecca Gunselman of the award-winning Robert Karl Cellars to host another popular dinner evening.
This time you’ll be able to treat your Valentine to a multiple-course dinner featuring sumptuous food, local wine, and indulgent chocolate.
Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Savory Chocolate brushetta and spicy cacao shrimp paired with 2011 sauvignon blanc
- Chicken mole paired with 2009 claret
- Baby-back ribs with savory chocolate barbecue sauce over mashed sweet potatoes with 2009 Inspiration
- Coffee-cacao rubbed beef tenderloin and sautéed mushrooms with 2008 Gunselman Bench Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Decadently chocolate dessert paired with 2010 merlot
You have 2 Saturdays to choose from:
- Saturday, February 9 at 5pm OR
- Saturday, February 16 at 5pm
The cost for the event is $45 — and that includes all food, wine, and amazing hospitality.
To reserve a place, please e-mail Petunia’s or call Stacy on (509) 328-4257.