Emerson-Garfield is hosting its first neighborhood planning open house on Monday, May 21 from 6 to 9pm at 1905 N. Monroe (formerly Stewart’s Hardware).
- View the results of a recent demographic study of our neighborhood conducted by EWU students
- Take a neighborhood survey
- Add to the neighborhood talent and ideas inventory
- Help choose a neighborhood identity
- Learn about crime statistics
- Find out who is responsible for making decisions and changes in the neighborhood
- Network and interact with other members of the community
Everyone with a stake in Emerson-Garfield is encouraged to attend and help spread the word to friends and family via Twitter, Facebook, or even good ol’ word of mouth.
This is part of a wider neighborhood planning initiative in which the City of Spokane, the Emerson-Garfield Neighborhood Council, and the North Monroe Business Association are all taking part.
We look forward to seeing you there!